Best frnd

My mind's not at ease... Idk why... I tried to tell it on trip but didn't wanted to make it bad and also tried to tell u on call.. but literally tears roll in my eyes and my voice becomes shrill... Even today my voice started to break and i would've cried... Not that I'm cry baby... But it just makes me sad... That i really made a true frnd more than a frnd But more like a brother i never had... I even consider u as my family... Real brother even tho we aren't blood related... U.. who cares, who listens, who teaches,guides,scoldsjoy nd also means a lot to me... I wanted to spend more with ya and be more with you.. learn from you and you know i always admire you... To be like you planned, managemental , non egoistic, caring,mature nd a lot nd lot.. you always scolded me like a brother for being dumb and cared for me nd taught me a lot i never forget that... Nd remember i might need you more once i reach the university... To guide me more nd teach me more.... To remind me nd not to let myself succumb to any addictions... Its so bad that you wouldn't be there and i would miss u a lot over there... I honestly want u there also we could go on more trips nd share more memories... You are the best thing happened nd im glad for that...  Even though im far.. i do call you daily nd talk to ya.. coz idk the day feels incomplete without telling u all the details just like how kids complain everything to their parents

Popular posts from this blog

The fantasizer